Diamond X High Speed steel railsaw blade – can last up to 70 times longer.
A metal blade that works with your 16″ rail-saw!
- Durability and Longevity
- One blade can equal 35-50 conventional resin blades – over 70 cuts per blade! This saves time, no more changing a blade after only a cut or two. Dramatically reduce labor cost with regard to blade replacement.
- Safer – Fewer chances of injury, will not shatter like a resin blade! Blades will not chunk if bumped, a common dangerous problem for out of balance resin blades. Blades are also resistant to water or moisture.
- Cleaner Operation
- No bonding glues or abrasives being burned and expelled into the work area. Blades are recyclable, no need to use up many blades and then send to the landfill.
- Saves Money
- Shipping is cheaper than heavy multi-pack blades.
- Far fewer blade changes reduce labor cost.
Call or email RRTools today for your top railway industry tools!