Wayside Lubricants: TramLub
Economical and Effective!
TRAMLUB PL+MG 40 LB.
Fill trackside lubricator unit with the manufacturer’s recommended amount.
• Superior rail curve grease
• Adheres strongly to the wheel and rail interface; excellent carry-down
• Superior pumpability, even in cold weather
• Resists fling-off from the wheel flange
• Minimizes rail/wheel wear
• Reduces excessive noise
• Reduces the tendency of wheel climb the rail.
NLGI GRADE (1). BLACK IN COLOR,
performance as well as high temperature and load performance
TRAMLUB PL + W and PL + S TRACK GREASE was developed from Fuchs’ long successful formula, formerly named Centurail. With the advent of better performing trackside lubrication systems, railroads have a growing ability to implement the use of improved rail curve greases to offer greater benefit. With a proprietary combination of solid lubricants, a next-generation tacky additive,
and use of TRAMLUB PL’s base oil combination, Fuchs has produced a rail curve grease that offers many performance advantages, including superior carry-down, all-year dispensability and high temperature and load performance.
Superior track grease for wayside application.
- Adheres strongly to the wheel and rail interface; excellent carry-down
- Summer formulation has optimal weight
- Resists fling-off from the wheel flange
- Minimizes rail/wheel wear
- Reduces excessive noise
- Reduces the tendency of wheel climb on the rail