- Light weight, simple to operate
- Adapts to all types of tank cars
- Measurements are accurate and easy to read
- Gauging stick does not enter into products
- Grasp QUICKSTICK by handle lower in tank car placing back against collar of hatch, bringing the measurement catch up against the top of tank car shell.
- With this in place lower the stainless steel measurement rod by the handle, until the paddle touches the top of the product. The outage is read on the ruler at the measurement where the handle points.
- The rod tension adjustments screws and plate are located at the bottom of the QUICKSTICK.
- Stainless steel model is available. The Stainless version has an additional ruler for measuring manway height.