Ratchet for Railroad Sockets
1″ Drive, Black Knurled Steel Handle
42″ Overall Length
Drop forged, one-piece handle. Handle design allows operator to “feel” the fastener. Precision-machined 45 tooth head gives
long life and short arc swing. Kit is easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
Features & benefits
– Wright ratchets are well balanced providing substantial strength with minimal arc movement
– Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
– Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
– Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
– Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
– Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
Call or email RRTools today for your top railway industry tools!