KNUCKLE CARRIER KC-1 allows you to easily transport heavy train
knuckles from engine storage locker to repair site without having to carry. This
portable and lightweight product features a flat free tire that rolls over any type of terrain.
- ONE WHEEL KNUCKLE CARRIER – SELF BALANCING
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: 15 LBS.
- LARGE FLAT FREE TIRE, EASILY TRAVEL OVER BALLAST, TIES OR RAIL.
- COMPACT – EASILY STORE IN THE ENGINE’S TOOL CLOSET
Instructions for use
1. Lay knuckle on ground so the knuckle pin hole is horizontal.
2. Loosen thumb screw and slide clamp toward the handle.
3. Slide pipe of kc-1 thru the knuckle pin hole.
4. Slide clamp back down onto the pipe and tighten thumb screw.
5. Pick up kc-1 by handle and begin walking with knuckle secured.