Type 29 Flap Discs, Finishing Touch
Works great on manganese!
Abrasive flap discs will save you time and money by eliminating the need to switch from a type 27 grinding wheel to a resin fiber disc. Our type 29 flap disc with angled flaps will allow you to put more abrasive grain to your work area while providing you with superior stock removal and long life.
ZA: Main application – Stainless Steel, high tension alloys
• Secondary application – Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Other major advantages:
• No backing pad required
• Rapid stock removal with excellent finish in one operation
• Type 29 configuration allows maximum use of cloth
• Lower noise level
• Reduced clogging and glazing
• Cooler grinding – less burning
• Easier control – less tiring to use
• Fiberglass backing wears with abrasive cloth and will not scratch, mar, or discolor work piece
• Constant finish throughout its long life
Call or email RRTools today for your top railway industry tools!