The “Dragon Fly” Pneumatic Beam Mounted Hopper Gate Opener offers a permanent and powerful solution for opening your toughest hopper gates safely and productively.
This pneumatic unit mounts to a heavy duty “trolley” which easily slides back and forth on a 6” beam. A telescoping shaft with customizable lengths allows the unit to reach the wide variety of capstan depths. In addition, a rotation option is available to completely remove the drive shaft from the walkway. These options enable the Fly units to fit where most beam mounted solutions may not.
Beam mounted hopper gate openers such as the “Dragon Fly” utilize a smaller and more concise footprint, making single-person operation easier and safer. Operators appreciate the smooth, continuous torque, low operating noise levels, and simple maintenance. This units meets the needs of the majority of work spaces due to its customizable shaft lengths and rotation options.
Increase unloading speed and prevent operator injury with the “Dragon Fly” pneumatic beam mounted hopper gate opener.
Approximate Lead Time: 3 – 4 weeks
- Prevents operator injury
- Increase unloading speed
- Beam mounted, smaller footprint
- Easy Single person operation
- Smooth, continuous torque
- Low maintenance cost
- Low maximum noise: 85 – 90 dBA
- Beam mounted – W6 x 25 Beam (customer supplied)
- Explosion proof motor – Class I, Groups C & D, Division 1 & Class II, Groups F & G, Division 2
- Customizable shaft lengths and rotation option to fit most work spaces
- Durable Powder Coat – Safety yellow
|With 90 Degree or Dual Track Rotation
|RRT-DRAGON FLY W/ ROTATION
Beam NOT inlcuded