APPROVED DESIGN END OF TRAIN MARKING DEVICE
NOTE: NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE END OF TRAIN DEVICE
- Knuckle required to be in "open" position for proper light installation & alignment
- 12 LED's Operate up to 250 hours on 2 D-cell batteries
- Compliant with FRA Requirements: CFR49 Part 221
- Length of Pin inside knuckle is 4"
- Mounting pin 1" O.D.
- 1/4" set screw secures and aligns light perpendicular to rail
- Center line of lens is 51" above top of rail.
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Weight: 3 lb with Batteries
- WATER PROOF